Thou Shall Not Drink!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Suwarin
What cops? Ever been harrassed by Cops in Germany or Wacken?
Can't imagine that ..this is not the US where they chuck you in jail for 24 hours 'cause they just feel like it...

Yeah thats true, I havent had any trouble with cops here in Germany, well on the way to BYH they were pulling everyone over..I thought that was pretty weak..I dunno. Cops just make me nervous thats all..oh well.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
just checked the festival ABC (its only in german at the moment)...
They say that food and drinks at the campground are NOT limited. It doesn´t say ANYTHING about drinks at the festival area.
And yes, it says that you shouldn´t bring glass, but its not forbidden, though. :)

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Lucretia
They say that food and drinks at the campground are NOT limited. It doesn´t say ANYTHING about drinks at the festival area.
And yes, it says that you shouldn´t bring glass, but its not forbidden, though. :)

YEAAAAA Lucretia saved the DAY!

Now we can drink and be safe and Schwul!!!! :)

Shadowtear

21 Dez. 2001
Helltown Ahaus
www.metalinferno.de

Thanx to our assiduous Luci :)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003

fantasic!! :D:D:D:D:D