This year's Wacken Open Air has been cancelled

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
4 Sep. 2014
A heartfelt shout to all the international Wacken friends! It has always been an integral part of the Wacken experience to moshpit with people from Argentina and Chile, to drink with fans from Ukraine and Poland , shout and scream with Scandinavians, to listen to the stories the Aussies and Irish were telling and to share bottles of Jägermeister with Italians for breakfast. We know all the efforts it takes you to come to Wacken. We know that Wacken for many of you (just as for us) is the highlight of the year. We will miss you! See you in 2021! Bettina and Michael

Hemmer

8 Okt. 2017
MN, USA
God damn, I couldn't have said it better. Thank you from the US. This would've been my third Wacken. I know of, or have met, a lot of travelers from distant lands that are only afforded one chance at making the pilgrimage. For many this was their only chance. I was fortunate enough to have been able to go three years in a row ('18, '19, and '20). And you are correct, these trips are the highlight of my year. I plan my whole year around Wacken because of what goes into getting there and it is a real shame.

I want to send a very sincere thank you to the Wacken crew for making memories of a lifetime and I'm sorry this is happening. You guys put so much into every year. I wish all of you health and safety all the way from a home in Minnesota. If you guys weather this storm and there is a 2021 I will be on the barrier again....rain or shine!

Reaktionen: Klausi