this forum is too fucking empty

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I had a great time this weekend also warmed up my liver a tad so it will not get a chock come wednesday when I start drinking on da bus ;)

It's fucking close now!!!

But yeah, the forum is very quiet, and hard to log on to...

FuckedUpCat

W:O:A Metalhead
31 März 2003
Sundsvall, Sweden
www.sentrika.tk
Originally posted by ^witchfinder^
hell looks like there will only be me left soon ... i dont leave untill very early thursday morning ....should get to Wacken at around 3pm (gonna stop off in Hamburg center for a few beers first) :)

I can be around to wednesday morning and pat on you a little so you won´t feel alone! :p
:D
sooooon I am going!

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
Originally posted by FuckedUpCat
I can be around to wednesday morning and pat on you a little so you won´t feel alone! :p
:D
sooooon I am going!

i wish i had booked my flight for wednesday now :( but well i thought i would have to work up to wednesday but it turned out i only had to work till today ...so tuesday and wednesday i will just have to sit around waiting to go on thursday morning .....hmm still gives me two more days/evenings of beer drinking practice

PsychicVeteran

W:O:A Metalmaster
Originally posted by ^witchfinder^
i wish i had booked my flight for wednesday now :( but well i thought i would have to work up to wednesday but it turned out i only had to work till today ...so tuesday and wednesday i will just have to sit around waiting to go on thursday morning .....hmm still gives me two more days/evenings of beer drinking practice

More time for you to load up with Black Sheep and Old Peculier to bring with you, eh? :D