this forum has gone to SHIT! (anti-spamming protest)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
oh shit! Am I making too many useless posts? oh dear...I'm sorry if you're all gonna have to read through all this if you're only trying to read the interesting stuff...I'll go shoot myself now, for this is indeed a crime of the utmost terror!!!

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
i am definately the bastard behind the spamming...but since metalmessenger has been on...ive just realised what you guys meant....now ive stoped spamming and had more of a conversation and stuff on these forum..
:( i shall be punished

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Spamming is not a problem of this forum.Boring threads like "I am gonna married my dog" and other serious shit is shitting this forum.I am not gonna discus here about serious stuff,I am not metalhead to be serious :D:D:D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Spamming is not a problem of this forum.Boring threads like "I am gonna married my dog" and other serious shit is shitting this forum.I am not gonna discus here about serious stuff,I am not metalhead to be serious :D:D:D

what do you suggest? an anti-serious thread by hammered_gods?? :D:D:D:D:D:D;)

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
Where I come from SPAM is canned compressed processed pig parts, I think it's funny that it's come to mean stupid pointless posts (as I assume from the context of this thread, since I don't really know and am new to this kinda crap). I do get annoyed my self when it takes 2 hours to try to read a whole thread (I don't even bother w/the long ones) because page after page has to come up and it ends up being mostly nothing followed br huge signatures or what ever. People with mega fast pc probebly arn'e affected.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
well the reason most threads are long is cos ppls sigs are VERY long, like PVs, and mine...etc

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Originally posted by LXE
Where I come from SPAM is canned compressed processed pig parts, I think it's funny that it's come to mean stupid pointless posts (as I assume from the context of this thread, since I don't really know and am new to this kinda crap). I do get annoyed my self when it takes 2 hours to try to read a whole thread (I don't even bother w/the long ones) because page after page has to come up and it ends up being mostly nothing followed br huge signatures or what ever. People with mega fast pc probebly arn'e affected.

well...now you know there is no point in reading though the threads...

the only important parts are the beginning and the end. (the end not being very important)

and unless you've got no cache to speak off...it's mainly the internet connection that counts...

PsychicVeteran

Originally posted by LXE

That better?