That is of my interest only. I needed a space to keep a letter and it was meant to be erased directly after (...one week)
Fuck!
Fuck!
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Fuck!hmmm yoghurt partys.... bu only if you are comming APagresionpower schrieb:I think he's talking about a yoghurt party in Münster

Nemesiss schrieb:hmmm yoghurt partys.... bu only if you are comming AP![]()



we already talked about it.... i only want private parties....agresionpower schrieb:tonight there is one in huizen, are you CUMING too?![]()
![]()




Nemesiss schrieb:we already talked about it.... i only want private parties....
you want me to cum?? you'll have to work harder![]()

well i'm not noticing anything yetagresionpower schrieb:I'm already working hard![]()

Nemesiss schrieb:well i'm not noticing anything yet![]()

ok what do you think will work? i'm open for suggestionsagresionpower schrieb:maybe we should try an other position![]()

Nemesiss schrieb:ok what do you think will work? i'm open for suggestions![]()

agresionpower schrieb:face down ass up![]()
maybe you should show me the position first 
Nemesiss schrieb:maybe you should show me the position first
![]()

i don't think so.... and here i was thinking you were going to show me in person....agresionpower schrieb:I don't know if porn links are alowed here...![]()
![]()
