Things we want to bet Hammered_gods to do at Wacken 2003

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Yes,Shizzo might beat her,tie her hands with barb wire and cut her all around her body with razorblade to write a sentence I am your master....Please make a picture after finishing this idea seems to be very nice ;):):D:D:D

Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Yes,Shizzo might beat her,tie her hands with barb wire and cut her all around her body with razorblade to write a sentence I am your master....Please make a picture after finishing this idea seems to be very nice ;):):D:D:D
*thinkingifIshouldtellthetruth*
I never do sex, it´s not christian and I´m a true christian, call me pope-pet :D:D:D

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
*thinkingifIshouldtellthetruth*
I never do sex, it´s not christian and I´m a true christian, call me pope-pet :D:D:D

*Believes Shizzos Holiness very much*

He is so devout
Like the mighty trout
He is so divine
Is the wisdoms shrine
Oh he is so chaste
For him we would
For him we would
So gladly blow the earth to waste