Things discussed at Wacken.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LEX

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Juni 2004
Mpls. MN USA
www.myspace.com
Thanks for takin' care of me in London, your sis was cool and it was fun but I learned it is not the best idea to drink shots of Absinthe/Jagermeister (serious brain cell casualties I'm certain),it didn't taste bad but I did some crazy shit (another pair of pants bite the dust :D ) and I still feel hungover :cool: CHEERS!

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
cheers for ditching me when the cops arrived! :D
i got woken up and was surrounded by 2 coppers + angry neighbours :p

but no problem! i had fun...you had fun! it was a great and fuckin crazy night out :)
dead czech - NEVER AGAIN! :p

LEX

12 Juni 2004
Mpls. MN USA
www.myspace.com
I got some video of you barfing outside :eek: (but I don't remember it :p ) no wonder the cops came because it was pretty loud and dramatic :D I laughed my ass off watching (more hearing, because it was in the dark) it today. I'm pigaphobic so I probebly took off if I saw them but...? :o

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
LEX schrieb:
I got some video of you barfing outside :eek: (but I don't remember it :p ) no wonder the cops came because it was pretty loud and dramatic :D I laughed my ass off watching (more hearing, because it was in the dark) it today. I'm pigaphobic so I probebly took off if I saw them but...? :o
excellent! send it to me one day! :D
never had footage of me puking :p how long was i passed out on those stairs?! :p you should have grabbed me away and they would never have known it was me :D

thing we discussed @ my sis flat: erm...hair! :D

LEX

12 Juni 2004
Mpls. MN USA
www.myspace.com
I have no concept of time and I don't even remember going outside in the first place. I do have some tape of your sister trying to get us to go to the park and tell us how to get there (and you falling over at the same time :D ).I think that was the beginning of the mysterious madness to follow. ;)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
LEX schrieb:
I have no concept of time and I don't even remember going outside in the first place. I do have some tape of your sister trying to get us to go to the park and tell us how to get there (and you falling over at the same time :D ).I think that was the beginning of the mysterious madness to follow. ;)
im quite suprise i didnt fall down those stairs :D:D
or you knocking on the wrong doors :p

(i fall over A LOT!! :D)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
LEX schrieb:
We'll see ;) . I'll for sure be ready to party at Wacken at least, you can count on that much :D
wacken is good, wacken is good! :D
we need to go one better for next year! or it will feel like an anti-climax :D

ill organise something............. :rolleyes: :cool: