There are only girls with boyfriends going to WOA 2002

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Why is taht anyhow?
Why is it that guys like metal more than girls?
At least when counting ratio...

N.P. Mykorrhiza - No Resurrection

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Girls, for the most part, are usually more into whatever their friends like...guys tend to do their own thing despite what their friends like. Guys go for metal because it's this angry, dark, evil thing that their parents don't like so it helps get a lot of that adolescent rage out. I guess girls don't get that quite as much! :)

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I allways wanted be different than all people around me,I am possesed by originality.When everybody will do/wear/whatever same shit,I will always be different from them,cause it makes me sick to be like others.At least I don't need to be like somebody who is less intelligent,smart and creative than I am.

And I am listening to metal cause it is angry,dark,evil...for what other reason are people listening to the metal?:D It is just because I am quite agressive and allways have to do something and metal makes me give out lots of energy that I have.

And,the most important thing is that it is about freedom (my another possesion :D) I like to see people free,freeminded,and be able to say whatever they want to.My opinion is that better than not being free is to be dead.Freedom is the most important thing in my life.

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I will be single for rest of my life (I strongly hope) cause I never stayed with anybody longer than one week.I didn't like something on every single one person I have been ever dating,and I can't stand even small thing that I don't like(but about my friends and people I like and accept it is something else).
I am selfish as hell and I was also pretty mean and I hurt many people with that.Truth is I can't get along with somebody,and I don't even want to.I am understanable but not for compromises.I realized that when one bitch told me wait until you will need some help and I said to myself like fuck you I don't need any other person for living.I don't need anybody's help.)
That's it.

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
I bad in having a relationship, I don't feel ok while having one. But everytime I'm trying to be a happy singe I walk up to a girl who makes me crazy. I just like girls too much for being single. Very difficult situation:)