Theft at Wacken?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

rice

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Dez. 2008
NJ "garbage state"
ive accidently crawled into the wrong tent(s) at night at another fest where it was all wooded (trees everywhere) and at night you couldnt see shit. hundreds of tents all looked the same in barely any light and being drunk. Just lucky i didnt pass out asleep and was able to realize it wasnt mine.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
We left our things, minus money, passports and cameras in our tent and had no trouble at all. Just leave your items in your tent and keep it closed. And as was mentioned, a locker is always a good idea and gives piece of mind.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Someone once stole the top of my tent, rendering it somewhat useless in the rain. What a cunt.

Also dittohead once tried to steal my vodka. What a cunt.

I have stolen various peoples dignity and sense of self worth. What a cunt.