The weather

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Update: es gibt Probleme mit der Migration von Benutzernamen mit Umlauten. Wir beheben das Problem derzeit!
    Das Problem ist behoben!

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Skeksis

11 Feb. 2009
Does anybody got an idea about what kind of weather we can expect at this years Wacken? I tried to find out myself, but my german is really weak so I didn't understand most of it.

NothingRemains

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Mai 2009
Now they say only rain, no thunderstorm. Let's hope, that it will be good weather ;) Or not too much rain...

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England
How was the weather this year?
The weather was pretty good this year
It did rain afew times and a lot one night but whats wacken without mud right? :p
When the sun came out it was boiling but mostly had a cool breeze to go with it, a couple of epic evenings where the sky was clear and orange so i was very satisfied.

Ok bed time too tired! Just got back

rice

11 Dez. 2008
NJ "garbage state"
The freezing rain at night was shitty and the smell of cow shit (which i didnt notice after 2 days anymore) wasnt the best. The worse part was waking up still very much drunk at 9 am due to the hot sun beating down on me. My biggest complaint probably was the fact that the cars were alongside the tents which made me feel like i was hanging out in one giant new jersey mall parking lot.:(
Wacken was cool but I had a much better time at Brutal Assault in CZ.

...but you just asked about the weather.