The Weather Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Well I said you should have come here to see it :p The party would have made the airfare worth it.

It's raining officially now. Nothing but rain in the forecast. I thought it was April showers bring May flowers, not May showers bring June flowers. Didn't rain much at all during April and it was kind of cold.

maybe true, though I still don't have the money anyway :p
here May showers just come before June sun-comes-out-and-burns-everything-to-a-crisp :rolleyes:

atm on the 'off' part of raining on and off

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
maybe true, though I still don't have the money anyway :p
here May showers just come before June sun-comes-out-and-burns-everything-to-a-crisp :rolleyes:

atm on the 'off' part of raining on and off

That's when you sell something random to a pawn shop to get money, unless you already did that of course. Speaking of, I should make a run today...

Sun doesn't burn everything to a crisp usually until late July through early August. Though there are exceptions to that. We had a 90 degree day in April and the water was too cold to swim in so it was one of those no win situations.

Now, very rainy, but warm outside today. I'd rather not walk in it but apparently I have to :(

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Not very warm today, mostly cloudy, some small drizzle/rain, sometimes sunny.

Now dark of course.

Mowed (spelling?) the lawn today

Not long until I go to Czech Republic :D