• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland

Yup. I guess I shouldn't have said anything about nightmares because I got at least one nightmare last night and of course it had people dying in it... :uff:

Hello! I'm an Aussie metalhead coming to W:O:A and to Europe for the first time this year. I'm looking to make some friends on here to meet up with at Wacken. Anyone up for a chat?

Hello and welcome! :)

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
I had a dream that I had a sister I'd never met before. She was a beautiful girl...with a beard...and she was completely insane :o

I typed "sister" into dreammoods.com to see what came out. Note that I don't have a sister in real life:

"If you do not have a sister and dream that you have one, then it signifies feminine qualities that you need to activate or acknowledge within your own self. Pay attention to the actions and behavior of your dream sister."

What. The. Actual. Fuck?

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I typed "sister" into dreammoods.com to see what came out. Note that I don't have a sister in real life:

"If you do not have a sister and dream that you have one, then it signifies feminine qualities that you need to activate or acknowledge within your own self. Pay attention to the actions and behavior of your dream sister."

What. The. Actual. Fuck?
Wat de neuk?

I never believe such sites. I know why. ;)
YouTube on the train is a bit too expensive for me. I'll let it be.

Good night!

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland

What. The. Actual. Fuck?

Interesting.. :ugly:

Time for sleeps now :o night night.

Goodnight, sleep well!

Have fun here and come back more often, so you can get to know us! Then it won't be hard to find a group of fellow metalheads that are going to Wacken as well.

Exactly! :)