• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
So what did you buy? :D

This time it's for a workshop with George Kollias. He only has dates in Sydney and Melbourne, and only 20 spots per workshop. I saw the price, but immediately thought "YOLO" and bought one :p I went for the Sydney one because I've been meaning to go back there; I haven't been in Sydney for longer than 20 hours at a time since I was in primary school, and I have lots of family and friends there.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
This time it's for a workshop with George Kollias. He only has dates in Sydney and Melbourne, and only 20 spots per workshop. I saw the price, but immediately thought "YOLO" and bought one :p I went for the Sydney one because I've been meaning to go back there; I haven't been in Sydney for longer than 20 hours at a time since I was in primary school, and I have lots of family and friends there.

Haha, well have fun :D
How long are you going to stay this time?