• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Finnchick

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 März 2012
SH, Germany
Festival was awesome. All kind of weather, some really good bands and some good ones (not as many really interesting bands as last year but whatever) and everything else was great, most importantly company but also neighbours etc.
I didn´t find anyone on international meeting on wednesday but managed to see Alix anyway. :)
FB friends will eventually see some pics but first I have to recover bit more. :D

AP and Q: I was only away for few days and what have you started during that time. o.o. *Growling*

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Festival was awesome. All kind of weather, some really good bands and some good ones (not as many really interesting bands as last year but whatever) and everything else was great, most importantly company but also neighbours etc.
I didn´t find anyone on international meeting on wednesday but managed to see Alix anyway. :)
FB friends will eventually see some pics but first I have to recover bit more. :D

AP and Q: I was only away for few days and what have you started during that time. o.o. *Growling*

That's coool! :) I want some pics!!

I have to get it first :p

Tilasit ne sinne kaikki?

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien

Us? :innocent looks: :D
Within 18 hours. Just ordered 4 just to be sure to get them. Crazy! :ugly:

Böö! :ugly:

Yup, it's crazy! Can't wait to get the ticket. :D

So I will see both of you next year! :)

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
Also this year we had increased the server capacity but the run for the X-MAS tickets did so also and peaked during the sale to more than 12.000 users at the same time who wanted one of the tickets. Due to these unpredictable masses we sadly had some problems with the servers and some users suffered on time outs.
wow! :eek:

Fun fact today at the office :

I told my manager today that if we could discuss about my vacation dates for 2014.

Him : Hmm, can we wait until everyone is back from 2013 vacations ?"

Me : Well, I won't be here from July 30th to August 4 2014, at least

Him : You should not bought the ticket before having my approval.

Me : I didn't have a choice, I had to buy the ticket yesterday.

Ooops :). Even if I don't having my dates, I will take it anyway or I will give them my resignation (and believe me, they don't want that).

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
wow! :eek:

Fun fact today at the office :

I told my manager today that if we could discuss about my vacation dates for 2014.

Him : Hmm, can we wait until everyone is back from 2013 vacations ?"

Me : Well, I won't be here from July 30th to August 4 2014, at least

Him : You should not bought the ticket before having my approval.

Me : I didn't have a choice, I had to buy the ticket yesterday.

Ooops :). Even if I don't having my dates, I will take it anyway or I will give them my resignation (and believe me, they don't want that).

Ow, that's not good :(