• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
Hey Quark!

MissYouPuppy.jpg

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hi everyone!

How did your first day go?
Easy, but without a computer. (that is to say, one that is adapted for me)
I guess Quark will now be busy working than trolling the forum :ugly::ugly::ugly:

:)
Tja... and with the speed my battery goes flast (of my cell/mobile, depending on what English you use ;))... I can't find the time to spread a word here and there on the forum. Sorry guys & girls. :(
That sucks, we will miss him!

Thank you! Thank you!
But there's always the evening (CET), though I guess you're at work in Canada/US. Always that time difference or these time zones. (-6 CET, -5 GMT)
Learn to live with it. (except on next Monday, where Belgium has a holiday again, the Armistice)

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia

I guess I'll find out for sure when I've settled in. I won't have much of a hand in the legal side of stuff or enjoy a small team who are all rad. With any luck there will be even less phone answering and I might be able to get into people's faces a bit more; especially the stubborn ones who never read anything I send to them etc. We'll see...

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I guess I'll find out for sure when I've settled in. I won't have much of a hand in the legal side of stuff or enjoy a small team who are all rad. With any luck there will be even less phone answering and I might be able to get into people's faces a bit more; especially the stubborn ones who never read anything I send to them etc. We'll see...

Best of luck then. :) That's all I can say.