The Wacken Crap Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I don't know, who came up with the idea, I reckon it was one of the US-members, but here it is anyway. The Wacken Crap Thread.

My crap story was, that after Helm let me of at the station in Cologne, I took the train home, but my wife had car problems, and she was stuck in Maastricht. (on her way to pick me up at the station in Eindhoven)

The end of the story: we arrived at 3 a.m. at home. :(

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I just saw on wacken.com that a metalhead died just outside the camp area :(
je whas 37 years old and had 4 children, the day he died whad the birthday of one of his children

R.I.P

Winterslaap

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Nov. 2004
nederland
agresionpower schrieb:
I just saw on wacken.com that a metalhead died just outside the camp area :(
je whas 37 years old and had 4 children, the day he died whad the birthday of one of his children

R.I.P

oeeeeeeee :confused: :( that is sad!

R.I.P.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
It's true.

Apparently, he was pissing, and after he was finished, he turned, fell though, and bumped his head against an ambulance who was passing by. He had major head injuries and was taken to the Itzehoe hospital, where he died afterwards. The ambulance was driving in "walking" speed, so it was a pure coincidence that he fell againt it.

The driver and co driver were taken to hospital for a shock.

The orgas have opened a benefit (?) account for his widow and the 4 children. At this moment the IBAN/BIC isn't known yet.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Quark schrieb:
It's true.

Apparently, he was pissing, and after he was finished, he turned, fell though, and bumped his head against an ambulance who was passing by. He had major head injuries and was taken to the Itzehoe hospital, where he died afterwards. The ambulance was driving in "walking" speed, so it was a pure coincidence that he fell againt it.

The driver and co driver were taken to hospital for a shock.

The orgas have opened a benefit (?) account for his widow and the 4 children. At this moment the IBAN/BIC isn't known yet.
Because this IS supposed to be a funny thread, but some of us want to talk about the death on the W:O:A, I opened another thread about this subject.
http://forum1.wacken.com/showthread.php?p=8629188#post8629188

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
mine is someone stole the top part of my tent, so all the rain got through and I had to sleep in friend's car....

....which was actually warmer and more comfortable...oh well... :p

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
oh yes, I saw him too.........at least I think so.......yes, I did! :eek:;)

well, had one crappy experience this year as well.....the girl with the wheelchair whom we took to the festival had to spend one night with the ambulance guys because she had a bit too much alcohol. But she's all right again...tough little girl :cool: