The vomits of the year

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
hahaha im just worried...when im pised i will fuck up the tent when i try to get in when im pissed :p:p:p

schneeWITCHen

W:O:A Metalhead
24 Nov. 2001
East of the Rhine
i vomited in wacken 02 really really really bad...... and the vomit was all green funny-looking because i drank too much curacao and apple-korn :rolleyes:

the last time i vomited was on a party in february because in my stomach was not enough place for alcohole.... :rolleyes:

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by schneeWITCHen
i vomited in wacken 02 really really really bad...... and the vomit was all green funny-looking because i drank too much curacao and apple-korn :rolleyes:

the last time i vomited was on a party in february because in my stomach was not enough place for alcohole.... :rolleyes:

Last time i vomited was january when i was in germany :D i was drinking all week tillt he early hours of the morning and the the day before i had to go back bang! i was sick all over just near these houses! :eek: it was pretty black to start off witj and the normal..i must have looked like a right english dog!

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
Last time i vomited was january when i was in germany :D i was drinking all week tillt he early hours of the morning and the the day before i had to go back bang! i was sick all over just near these houses! :eek: it was pretty black to start off witj and the normal..i must have looked like a right english dog!

:D:D:D thats the policy of british...to arse about drunk and puke where you can :p ;)

i puked near... two different librarys, out side the Home Office (local immigration one..in croydon haha)