The use of a car while staying at W.O.A.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Ornamental schrieb:
I'm told that in 2004 there was a ban on using cars after one had come to the camping grounds. That is, one could leave with the car, but forget about returning with it to the camp place.
Is this true?

If this is the way things are in Wackenland, i consider that as a way of saying FUCK OFF, and i'll do just that.
My earlier visits to WOA were extra cool because of the possibillity of travelling to places with pools, pizzerias and stuff.
Face it, there are bands playing daytime that's not of interest to each and everyone. That's time better spent in a pool. After all, WOA are happening during the holidays of many, and having a draconian regime regarding use of cars is not very friendly.

Am i forced to either stay at the camping place, or have to park my car somewhere in the streets of Wacken, then i won't bother with Wacken.

lol... April Fool's Joke??