The tall but thin, pierced Luxemburgess

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Gorbak M.

21 Aug. 2002
Rovaniemi, Finnland
www.angelfire.com
I chatted with you in the evening of saturday, during Slayer's and Onkel Tom's show, in front of the Biergarten. ('Was sollen wir krotzen')

You had black clothes, a longsleeve Slayer-shirt, black hair and piercings on your lower lip, your tongue and your navel.

I took you to my camp in camping ground C. As we arrived, a Japanese guy stumbled there, offering us generous shots of his J.D.. After that, I can't recal the telemetric records. (In other words: I passed out)

The one, denim-wearing, Manowar-crazed Finnish heavy metal guy just wonders, if there was any change of contacting you in any way. I would like to ask you about some things concerning that night and you in person.

G.M., a.k.a. Vilhelm

P.S. Was your name Geraldine? Or for short, jerry?