the swearing thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Warthog
They said it is O.K., not everyone has to be able to count to ten. And that why after graduating from kindergarten with 23, I found immediate employment as a road block in Southern Pennsylvania. My great dream is one day to get run over by a b-movie celebrity.

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Warthog
It wasn't like this in the olden days. My and my cousin Woody (we were all cousins in Kentucky at the time) used to hammer little puppys into the veranda of Old Auntie Haggis just for fun, for days on and on, never getting bored. We didn't need brains back then in our churches, hitting each other brains out with rattlesnakes and having kinky sex with the neighbours mongrel dog afterwards. No sirra, and we grew up stout and proper village idiots as should all men.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by monochrom
I read about it on the websites, I hear about it in the chat rooms, I catch hints and glimpses of in my endless sojourns through cyberspace. This thing the others call the "outside world". They speak of it in almost a wistful, reverential way, as if it's a million miles away, and yet accessible at any time. No matter; I am not concerned with it. When my Computer sustains me and satisfies my every need, be it emotional, nutritional, or sexual, I have no reason to venture from Mothertron 5000's loving embrace. Except, maybe, in case of an N*Sync reunion.