The SHIZZO vs. ROSK fightingthread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
oh thanks :)
But I don´t think I will ever start a fighting thread :) Ummm... but it wasn´t you who started this one either...:rolleyes:

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
LOL... lets see what happens in the future :D Thanks for your support, guys :D :)
But now I wanna watch THIS fight!! :rolleyes:

WTF is Shizzo???

Blackwizard69

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
Hey Rosk, see you're enjoying yourself!

I have something for ya...

I found all 4 Death demos, plus a bunch of other stuff (I'll put in the tape a bit of extras, like the Massacre demos, and a Slaughter rehearsal with Evil Chuck).

I'll also send you my favorite demo of all time: Legacy - Burnt Offerings (I probably don't need to tell you this, but Legacy is Testament with Zetro singing - before he left to join Exodus and Chuck Billy stepped in).

Give me 3/4 days, because I doubt I'll have any time to get the tape done before Saturday, but in the meantime you can send me your address.

Goes without saying that the sound quality is not that great...but this stuff is really brutal, I think you'll enjoy it!

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Wow Blackwizard!!! Those are really great news!!!!! Take you're time on doing this tape, there's not hurry!! :D

I'll send you my address via e-mail. You're very cool!!!

Unfortunately I cannot find anywhere in the Net where to get a hold of those Death demos in CD format. I don't know how the guys from The Metal Gospel got those. I should write them an e-mail and see if they answer.

Thank you very much again!!! And I owe you a few beers @ WOA 2003!!!! :D:D:D

Blackwizard69

22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
Looking forward to the beers! I read somewhere that there was a bootleg version CD of the demos going around called "Infernal Death" - maybe this is the famous CD that was reviewed the Metal Gospel. However, I wasn't able to find anything on the net as well...

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Really?? :D

Well, I'm going to fight a little bit with the metaltix guys. Although I didn't want to do it, I'll order my ticket once again in their website. *crosses fingers*