The Refridgerator Worlds

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Hiya all!

I'm just telling you all that my first feature film, "The Refridgerator Worlds" is currently in preproduction and filming should begin soon (as soon as we have ALL the actors :p )

here's a vague plot/teaser thingy:

Frank Welker suffers from intense, chronic insomnia. He has not slept in years. He has forgotten what it means to dream. He does, however, have one escape from reality. At uncertain times in the night, his refridgerator becomes a portal to strange worlds, the only constant within these worlds is a mysterious woman he cannot communicate with. That is, until he meets this woman in the real world...
(dramatic chord)

I'm filming here in Hamburg, but it might just be made in english, so all of you folk can understand it! (and I won't have to translate the script)

and, before anyone asks...
It is NOT a zombie flick.
It will NOT have anything to do with metal

oh yeah, and I might change the title..

Zuletzt bearbeitet: