The Raven Is Back!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

The Raven

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Jan. 2004
Bangalore, India
www.kryptos.net
Hello, and beer fuelled head butts to everybody here! Well, I have been on sabbatical for a bit! Have been traveling, doing some recording with the band and all that, but I’m back for keeps this time (I guess)…

Talking about the band, we are in the process of negotiating a recording deal with an uber heavy record label. The deal, I believe, should come through in a coupla months…

Apart from that, I have been traveling around India (well, that’s where I come from, so…) and photographing some of South India’s intricately beautiful temples and all that…

That’s that… now it’s back to slapping metalheads, talking trash and just hanging around in the best form on this planet – WOA Forums!!!

I’m Back!

TALKHEAVY

W:O:A Metalgod
The Raven schrieb:
Hello, and beer fuelled head butts to everybody here! Well, I have been on sabbatical for a bit! Have been traveling, doing some recording with the band and all that, but I’m back for keeps this time (I guess)…

Talking about the band, we are in the process of negotiating a recording deal with an uber heavy record label. The deal, I believe, should come through in a coupla months…

Apart from that, I have been traveling around India (well, that’s where I come from, so…) and photographing some of South India’s intricately beautiful temples and all that…

That’s that… now it’s back to slapping metalheads, talking trash and just hanging around in the best form on this planet – WOA Forums!!!

I’m Back!

and I was on your website! :D

The Raven

21 Jan. 2004
Bangalore, India
www.kryptos.net
Didn't make it to WOA this time, off all the days in the year my cousin decides to get married during WOA time... and these weddings are elaborate procedures here in India... therefore, it was drinking with family members for me!

Winterslaap

22 Nov. 2004
nederland
The Raven schrieb:
Didn't make it to WOA this time, off all the days in the year my cousin decides to get married during WOA time... and these weddings are elaborate procedures here in India... therefore, it was drinking with family members for me!

.....and there i was.....stuck with girls i picked out just for you.... :rolleyes: :p

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
The Raven schrieb:

I’m Back!

yeah cool, good to hear! :)
Welcome back!
For any reason I´ve been to your blog page some days ago and read that you are back into life, somehow... so I´m not really surprised to read you here as well :D