The Portuguese-going-to-WOA topic

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DarkCapricorn

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Aug. 2008
Asgard
www.facebook.com
yeah they suck....

as band and as persons.... never will forgive them for what they've said about Kerry King of Slayer behind his back. i guess face to face it's a bit more dangerous and not so childish. anyway... the point is the music, which yeah, it's metal that i don't like at all. amazes me how can a band like this be "headliner" of a fest like Wacken. it's strange... real strange.

VENO

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Nov. 2008
Portugal
as band and as persons.... never will forgive them for what they've said about Kerry King of Slayer behind his back. i guess face to face it's a bit more dangerous and not so childish. anyway... the point is the music, which yeah, it's metal that i don't like at all. amazes me how can a band like this be "headliner" of a fest like Wacken. it's strange... real strange.

do you really know them as individuals? boo hoo get over it. Everybody talks trash about others, only some have the balls to say it out loud. Now quit with the whining.

On a personal note they are the most down-to-earth guys I've ever met. I respect them as musicians and as individuals. Nobody told me, I was there.

WTF is wrong with you people, this is a teenybopper forum or a music forum? For christ sake, I'm not going to diss every "very metal" band I dislike.