'The-only-one-in-here'-Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
MENSA in usa (& england i think)is a club for smart ppl, with high IQ's

damn! i havent been drunk in a loooong time

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
I know this club, I passed a pre-test ;)

Mensa is the place where student get lunch... I don't know why the celebrations are called that... maybe because they are in the ceiling of the mensa.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Thordis V.
I know this club, I passed a pre-test ;)

Mensa is the place where student get lunch... I don't know why the celebrations are called that... maybe because they are in the ceiling of the mensa.

Really?! want to be my study-buddy ;):D:D

ja, pablo told me about that :). i hope i join mensa soon :D:D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by dittohead
sociology? cool! :)
any quick fix to youth crime :D

I am not reading books like that. Mother of my family in Oklahoma was director of asylum and had shitloads of books about it. I just hate to be influenced by books, cause those are just thoughts of other people. And I want cultivate my own mind. Anyways life would teach me more about sociology than some fucking book

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
I am not reading books like that. Mother of my family in Oklahoma was director of asylum and had shitloads of books about it. I just hate to be influenced by books, cause those are just thoughts of other people. And I want cultivate my own mind. Anyways life would teach me more about sociology than some fucking book

You know, that's the exact same thing that most Christians would say. :D

"Don't read books, they might influence you!"