The Official Wacken 2007 Rumours/Possibilites/Self-Confirmed Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

TheSeventhOne

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Dez. 2005
Buckinghamshire, UK
Right. Post all the rumours, possibilities or self confirmed bands that you know of for W:O:A '07 in here and I will add to them to lists

RUMOURS:

Judas Priest
Hypocrisy

POSSBILITIES:

Carcass
Sepultura
Sonata Arctica
Dimmu Borgir
Cradle of Filth

SELF-CONFIRMED BANDS:

Lacuna Coil

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Redeemer

15 Dez. 2004
Niedersachsen
Sorry, if there are any mistakes in this post, my english isn´t very good at the moment ;)

At the moment there are no romours or things like that about bands.

If you have a question you can ask Holger or one of the organisators, so I can give you a few Bands wich are possible:

Sepultura Reunion
Judas Priest
Dimmu Borgir
The Haunted
Testament
Slayer
Down
Unearth
Killswitch Engage
Bleed the Sky
Cradle of Filth
Hypocrisy
Sodom
One man Army and the Undead Quartett
Destruction
Megadeth
Dark Tranquility
Savatage
Iced Earth
Lordi

These Bands are possibly, I have absoulutly no idea if there is a contact between one of these and Wacken, these are just the bands were Holger didn´t say "no".

Redeemer

15 Dez. 2004
Niedersachsen
Yes, Lacuna Coil :D

And Halford confirmed that Priest will be on Tour 2007, one Nostradamus Tour with only playing the whole new Album, and one Classic Show without any new Songs but lots of classic.

So I really hope for a Priest Classic show at W:O:A 2007, and than Maiden Night to Remember 2008 :D :rolleyes:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

british-steel

23 Aug. 2006
Redeemer schrieb:
Yes, Lacuna Coil :D

And Halford confirmed that Priest will be on Tour 2007, one Nostradamus Tour with only playing the whole new Album, and one Classic Show without any new Songs but lots of classic.

So I really hope for a Priest Classic show at W:O:A 2007, and than Maiden Night to Remember 2008 :D :rolleyes:

Jop, I hope for Priest too.
A classic show of course, in Wacken it sureley would be greater than the new ones ;) :)
Maaaaaaaan I W-A-N-T P-R-I-E-S-T :(

!Zero!

18 Apr. 2006
Weiterhin möglich wären imho:

Sonata Arctica
Rhapsody (of Fire)

Ansonsten; Priest! ...und '08 auf alle Fälle Maiden!! :D

TheSeventhOne

19 Dez. 2005
Buckinghamshire, UK
The list is updated.

Please keep these reliable rumours, possbilities and self-confirmed bands coming.

Also, whatever happened to the Q&A where you could ask Holger about the bands playing?

Käffchen

20 Aug. 2006
Judas Priest wären natürlich SAUGEIL!!! :D :D
One Man Army and the undead Quartet...wenn des tatsächlich stimmen würde, des wär ja... :D
Sehr schöne Gerüchte!!!