THE OFFICIAL ALL NEW INTERNATIONAL BOARD MEETING @ WACKEN 2009!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
since nobody is gonna look at the board meeting board anyway.... :p

HERE IT IS!!!!

THE OFFICIAL ONE AND ONLY INTERNATIONAL BOARD MEETING AT WACKEN 2009 (members of the german board are welcome too)

WHEN?

THURSDAY JULY 30th!

WHERE?

IN FRONT OF THE/NEXT TO THE BEERGARTEN STAGE!

AT WHAT TIME?

15:00! (All of you from different timezones... change your watches/phone)

WHO?
  • Lady Wolf
  • Quark
  • Sipyloidea
  • xforeverxmetalx

copy, paste and put your own name on the list, I am not gonna edit this over and over with names of people who arent gonna show up anyway :p

BE THERE OR LOOK BOX SHAPED!

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
but what if I want to be box shaped too...
btw you forgot Tuuli :o

Lady Wolf
Quark
Sipyloidea
TuulenTytär
xforeverxmetalx

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
since nobody is gonna look at the board meeting board anyway.... :p

HERE IT IS!!!!

THE OFFICIAL ONE AND ONLY INTERNATIONAL BOARD MEETING AT WACKEN 2009 (members of the german board are welcome too)

WHEN?

THURSDAY JULY 30th!

WHERE?

IN FRONT OF THE/NEXT TO THE BEERGARTEN STAGE!

AT WHAT TIME?

15:00! (All of you from different timezones... change your watches/phone)

WHO?
  • Lady Wolf
  • Quark
  • Sipyloidea
  • xforeverxmetalx

copy, paste and put your own name on the list, I am not gonna edit this over and over with names of people who arent gonna show up anyway :p

BE THERE OR LOOK BOX SHAPED!

Thanks for screwing over my thread :p:D

Canuck

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
I wouldn't mind dropping in for a drink or two or more and meeting some people from here, although I'm not the best at remembering things. Once I was supposed to meet some others from another forum at Wacken but forgot totally...though I did manage to remember the next year. I shall try not to be a forgetful drunk and make it out to this.

Cyber999+2
Agresionpower
Lady Wolf
Quark
Sipyloidea
TuulenTytär
xforeverxmetalx
Loco
Canuck

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
I wouldn't mind dropping in for a drink or two or more and meeting some people from here, although I'm not the best at remembering things. Once I was supposed to meet some others from another forum at Wacken but forgot totally...though I did manage to remember the next year. I shall try not to be a forgetful drunk and make it out to this.

Cyber999+2
Agresionpower
Lady Wolf
Quark
Sipyloidea
TuulenTytär
xforeverxmetalx
Loco
Canuck

Put yourself on the list for the phoning, then Quark will send you an sms before we start out