The myth of Manowar

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The myth of Manowar

Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Ok I forgot you have no dick cause you are fucking retard :D:D:D:D

I dont like beer you fat idiot :D:D:D:D

Yoi dont like beer you dumb disco chick ? then why the fuck does it say in your face beer BEER with absinth ? i see you are making yourself look stupid again :D:D:D. that statement must mean that you like beer

I can spell dear u cant so ill think u will find you are the retard not me :D

How do you know i have no dick ? u dont so shut thyself up :p

How i like aruguments with u :D its v funny. :D:D:D:D:D

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Re: Re: Re: The myth of Manowar

Originally posted by Warthog
*ahem* :D

Mr. Mulk? what's the story with this?

Oh basically mate it was something i was reading a while back. someody asked on the bloodstock metal meeting forum if the organisers have approached manowar to play. they said they would never play herre again and they was too expensive as we arent true enough which is a ridiculous statement

You will notice on the kings of metal album that the british flag is v close to that meathead warrior guy whereas on the warriors of the world its hardly to be seen as i believe they use that sort of imagery to symbolize what countries support them.

I think iits fucking stupid to be honest

Heres the thread I was telling u about. This is where i heard it.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141649

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The myth of Manowar

Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
Yoi dont like beer you dumb disco chick ? then why the fuck does it say in your face beer BEER with absinth ? i see you are making yourself look stupid again :D:D:D. that statement must mean that you like beer

I can spell dear u cant so ill think u will find you are the retard not me :D

How do you know i have no dick ? u dont so shut thyself up :p

How i like aruguments with u :D its v funny. :D:D:D:D:D

Cause beer tastes like shit so I must add absinthe in it.

I dont give a shit about spelling or so. If you dont like it, just go and jump off the window :D:D:D:D

You have no dick you fucking retard and even the last and oldest whore wouldnt want to touch you you fucking dumb gay :D:D:D:D