The Mulkonian Order Is No More!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

konstrukt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Dez. 2002
USA
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
Nicely put....:p

I think that Tetrapak have entered into an alliance with the King of the potato people. They use the limey bastards to propogate their evil plans for world domination. Only the united forces of red bell peppers and white cucumbers can stand between the Limeys and their Tetrapak allies.

To quote a Limey:
We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender!!!!!!!!

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
Originally posted by Zombi
you're the one that keeps on going on about gay people

Even though large tracts of Europe and many old and famous States have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Tetrapak and all the odious apparatus of Zombi rule, we shall not flag or fail!

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
You have no fucking clue what you're talking about, do you?

Do you even know what TetraPak is? Or who I am fighting?

I have no clue who you're fighting, but I do know what Tetrapak is. Its those cardboard containers they use to sell fruit juice. They sell them in Israel too.

And I'm just playing, you started with the shut up, and i'm just having fun with that!

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
Well.. just forget about it. And never mention TetraPak again.

I need to sleep. Been awake too long.

TetraPak TetraPak TetraPak TetraPak TetraPak TetraPak TetraPak TetraPak TetraPak TetraPak TetraPak TetraPak TetraPak TetraPak