The most Shizzophrenic Thread ever!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Now I admit I like Manowar and Hammerfall and I hate goos musick, I even hate Splattermovies and I fear pain in concerts. Sex is boring and I hate every kind of abnormal sex that is made without thinking of making babies.I love quietness and I never talk and when I talk, it always is serious.I like techno and gangstarapand I wear baggypants as undertrousers. Alcohol tastes awfull and there is no sense in getting drunk. I like the pope and everythink he says because this is the only truth in the whole wide universe made by the great God. I hope that the nice Bushguy soon will conquer the whole world and destroy the evil terrorists that hides behind islam. Eating animals is bad and we all should just eat plants, they have no soul but animals have.

Praise the lord for the glory he brings us.

STOP Metal and drugs (alcohol)

NO TO SEX!!!

WEAR WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!

Join the NEW-SHIZZO-WAY-OF-LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) Peace

Balrog

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Nov. 2001
Schaumburg o. FFM
Website besuchen
*takesalookintothemostshizzophrenicthreadever*

Holy shoot, this is so damn shizzophrenic...

Oops, I'm sorry for making use of that 4letter word above, hopefully god forgives me...

*prayssomeavemariastoreachsomeofgodssake*

HALLELUJA!!! MAY THE LORD BE WITH YOU!!!

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
and I hate goos musick

:eek:

I hate goose music too. :mad:

I was attacked by a goose once, years ago. Some mating Canada goose pairs were nesting in the middle of the PARKING LOT at the office where my mom worked. Her employer (IBM) didn't want anyone to chase the geese away, so they just tolerated them. So one day, I went to pick her up from work, and as I was walking by peacefully...SQUAWK SQUAWK SQUAAAAAWWWKK...damn gander was charging at me with its wings outstretched, and started jabbing me with its beak. And it got a beak full of my pantleg before I beat it away with my backpack. Then I had to explain to my mom how my nice new khakis got ruined and she didn't believe me. Of course, in the weeks soon after that, three or four people at the same office were attacked by geese, and the company brought in some "environmental consultants" (bird experts) to help chase the geese away to more suitable roosting spots.

True story!

Really!

No, I'm not schizo either!

well, I hope not...

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: The most Shizzophrenic Thread ever!!!!

Originally posted by Warthog
I knew it!

GEESE = AL QAEDA!

Just like the terrorists, the bastard birds came south from Canada in the autumn.

time to dust off the old Metal storm along with the other arsenal in the old attic :D:D:D:D

LXE

17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
Re: Re: The most Shizzophrenic Thread ever!!!!

I was attacked by a goose once, / And it got a beak full of my pantleg before I beat it away with my backpack. Then I had to explain to my mom how my nice new khakis got ruined and she didn't believe me.

Thanks for the visual : ) ....I know those things can be evil, I've seen them draw blood and flap the crap out of people trying to golf. It reminded me of the time my little brother and I ( I was little too then) were attacked by rogue roosters at the local zoo. They made off with a whole corndog and my brother was traumatized...hehe, good times : )

Balrog

26 Nov. 2001
Schaumburg o. FFM
Website besuchen
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
You are all good damn and will burn in hell after a bad life here on GODS great planet!!!

But Balrog seems to catch the spirit, so there is a chance for him :)

Yes Sir, I caught the spirit of a live full of truth, hope and love. I feel it running through my veins straight through my heart and up to the LORD...