The mighty big "I'm back from Wacken!" Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Huldran

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
So... I are back :p

With a sunburnt nose, a new signature (hehehe) and a load of impressions...

...which I'll share a bit later, if anyone's interested :D

In a few words:

THAT

WAS

FUCKING

GREAT

!!!

Making plans for 2007 already... :D

catlash

21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
Huldran schrieb:
So... I are back :p

With a sunburnt nose, a new signature (hehehe) and a load of impressions...

...which I'll share a bit later, if anyone's interested :D

In a few words:

THAT

WAS

FUCKING

GREAT

!!!

Making plans for 2007 already... :D
Good, good! Yeah, let's hear the stories after you've gotten some sleep! LC and I will see you there next year then. :D

Sønderborger

24 Juli 2006
Sønderborg/DK
i have aches in my neck bacause of headbanging all the days...sunburns for sure....but did I enjoy it?
HELL YEAH!
HAIL TO THE (UN)HOLY LAND OF WACKEN!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Alrek schrieb:
Hope for rain in '07, I burn like...like every time I insult dittohead, his arse gets torched. :p

Wear sun block, covering clothes and a hat, I can promise you that you will not choose rain over sun at Wacken when you have tried them both!!

catlash

21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
Back when I was still living in my dearly beloved Jet City the first ever Lollapalooza was set to play. They were thinking it would be a one off deal so were touting it as the grunge/metal/punk Woodstock. It wound up more Woodstock than they ever planned. It was in a place called Enummclaw-hours away, even though the shirts said Seattle. It was on someone's farm pasture and IT POURED THE ENTIRE TIME!!!!!!! Not a Seattle 'downpour' but a good ole freakin' African monsoon downpour! We were soaked tothe very bone, any makeup or hair dye was pouring down our necks and some water/mud mixture that was mostly mud was at the just above the ankle level at all times. AND it ended at 1 am, which, in that neck of the woods is not a warm time of night if wet. I got home at three am, had to throw everything in the wash and shower myself before going to bed but it was one of the best times of my life:) (and you know I had the heater in my car on high all the way back in a vain attempt to dry out. LOL!)
All in all I would rather do rain if I had to choose between the two. I hate heat and too much of it does get me rather sickish feeling.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Left about 8.00 yesterday without any traffic jam whatsoever!!!

Arrived today at 15.00...........

And Münster is a beautiful city. We'll be b ack Münsteraner!!!!!

And before I forget, greetings from Naïk to you all!!!

=Arise=

23 Mai 2006
Gold Coast, Australia
What a F*#king great festival!! I had the time of my life!!!
I am planning to come back in 07! I met some fantastic people, drank and head banged until my neck was screwed.

WACKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!