The Haunted?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Warthog schrieb:
Of course! I mean, uh...silence you! Your third world economies depend on the influx of dollars from stupid Americans like me!

talking about stupid Americans, are you coming over and watching me get drunk at Wacken this year again?

Hmm, I did not just call you stupid did I?

:p

I am very tired here, I am trying to hard to make jokes :D

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
gnoff schrieb:
talking about stupid Americans, are you coming over and watching me get drunk at Wacken this year again?

Hmm, I did not just call you stupid did I?

:p

I am very tired here, I am trying to hard to make jokes :D

haha! Well, this will be the fourth year I've spent almost two months' wages to fly six hours just to spend a weekend in the dust and puke of Wacken, listening to a bunch of noisy European longhairs go at it, so yeah, I must not be too intelligent, you know? :)

But when it's so much damn fun, how can I resist?

Yeah man, I'll be there, and I hope you will be too! Ain't no fun drinking alone, now is it?

mikemyres

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Nov. 2004
Yer I asked this also would be good ot see em aslong as they dont play anything form there latest album which sucked badly.