The forum picture thread!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Sure... :D At least it looks ok... I don't know anything bout php n stuff, so... that's the only possible thing... ;)

And no, it's not tedious work. Dreamweaver does its share on this...

Heh, I totally understand what you mean. I sort of forcefully learned php because I had to do something similar once and php includes saved my life. Either way, whatever gets the job done eh? :D

L

Lord Soth

Heh, I totally understand what you mean. I sort of forcefully learned php because I had to do something similar once and php includes saved my life. Either way, whatever gets the job done eh? :D

Yep, damn right. And then it's only sort of a hobby, that page, I don't get paid or whatever, and I also don't have time to learn php, CMS, and so on... better ancient and working then nothing. :D

It's always easy to complain about something... :o ;)

Yep, damn right. And then it's only sort of a hobby, that page, I don't get paid or whatever, and I also don't have time to learn php, CMS, and so on... better ancient and working then nothing. :D

It's always easy to complain about something... :o ;)

I know, but nowadays CMS are so easy to use you practically don't need any php knowledge to set one up. Like Joomla, it's totally awesome. I never though I'd be able to set up a full online store but I guess times have changed. So it's really not so much about complaining anymore :p

L

Lord Soth

I know, but nowadays CMS are so easy to use you practically don't need any php knowledge to set one up. Like Joomla, it's totally awesome. I never though I'd be able to set up a full online store but I guess times have changed. So it's really not so much about complaining anymore :p

Just tried and downloaded Joomla... that's nothing for me though. Dunno anything about MySQL (have tried once and found it to be too complicated to understand for me) and I also don't know how to install those things on a server anyway. AND I don't have the time to learn that stuff. :o

Nope, it'll stay as it is. No change.:o

If anyone wants his or her photo on that page, just mail me. Thanks. ;)

L

Lord Soth