The David Lynch Discussion-Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Rosk
The DVD edition of of Twin Peak's first season is really cool, because it has just 2 episodes per disc on discs 1 thru 3. It gives plenty of space for bonus stufflike an audio commentary from the director of each episode, the Log lady Intros, and othe goodies.

Disc four has episode 7 and special features such as: and Interviews with Mark Frost,a nifty section where the midget teaches you how to speak at the Red Room, and a kind of Directory where you can find all the characters and their relationships between each other. You can spend lots of time watching this stuff......

Wow... sounds like I will receive some kind of paymet for promoting this :rolleyes:

*drools on the floor*

Metalsulm

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Mai 2002
Südwesten
Website besuchen
Originally posted by monochrom
There should be video libraries in Northrhine-Westphalia - here in Hamburg I can get it easily. Also, I think there is a DVD edition out now, and I'm interested. I'd lend it to you (after watching it including every damn interview, that is), of course.

Wow...good idea..i´ll have a look in a video library...

and if i like it, i´ll buy it..:D