The Brat is BACK!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Hi honey, I'm hoooome ;)

Well everyone, I arrived in Sydney this morning at 5.30 am *sigh* and already I'm wishing I was back in Europe.

I'd like to say I had a great time with my forum friends this year. Thanks guys for being such awesome neighbours.

For those who witnessed my audition for In Flames remember "whatever happens in Wacken, stays in Wacken" ;)

To the people I missed, I'm sorry we didn't meet, but there's always next year and those that I did, it was great!

And it was a bonus hanging out with the forum folk at Headbangers Ballroom :D

And can I just add, my award for "Coolest muso of W:O:A 2003" goes to Ira of Vicious Rumours. I wanted that guitar so bad even tho I only play a few chords! LOL

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Brat

For those who witnessed my audition for In Flames remember "whatever happens in Wacken, stays in Wacken" ;)

Too true! :D Sorry I disappeared earlier...my comp at home got fried all of a sudden while we were talking...*groan* Now I'm accessing the net from a public library...have to be careful what I type where innocent eyes might chance to see it...damnit! Oh well, welcome back, rest up, rest assured your secrets are safe, and see you next year! :D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Hi honey, I'm hoooome ;)

Well everyone, I arrived in Sydney this morning at 5.30 am *sigh* and already I'm wishing I was back in Europe.

I'd like to say I had a great time with my forum friends this year. Thanks guys for being such awesome neighbours.

To the people I missed, I'm sorry we didn't meet, but there's always next year and those that I did, it was great!

And can I just add, my award for "Coolest muso of W:O:A 2003" goes to Ira of Vicious Rumours. I wanted that guitar so bad even tho I only play a few chords! LOL

hello...jet lagged?

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
how long was the flight?? must be winter in aussie eh?? nice old sun shine weather at wacken...gonnna get used to it :D:D:D

LooseCannon

3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Hi honey, I'm hoooome ;)

It was great meeting you in person & thank for helping me with my tent.

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
@ S&L
Even if it was at Headbanger's Ballroom, at least we met this year!

@R'n'R
Maybe next year we may even get to talk! :p

@ditto
I left Germany Thursday night and got home Saturday morning...

I had a 5 hour changeover in Singapore and my flying time was about 20 hrs on the way back.

I spent most of this weekend sleeping, so hopefully I'm over the jet lag. I won't be going back to the gym for another week, so it will give my body and mind time to adjust.

@ditto, wolfie & der helm
Good drinking with you guys at Headbanger's Ballroom!

@Warthog
No problems. It seems I must jinx people when I'm AIMing, everyone seems to fry!

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003

@ditto
I left Germany Thursday night and got home Saturday morning...

I had a 5 hour changeover in Singapore and my flying time was about 20 hrs on the way back.

I spent most of this weekend sleeping, so hopefully I'm over the jet lag. I won't be going back to the gym for another week, so it will give my body and mind time to adjust.

@ditto, wolfie & der helm
Good drinking with you guys at Headbanger's Ballroom!

ouch! my fly was only 1hr....didnt sleep much before i left...so i was friggin tired!:p:p:p....and fell asleep on the coach back to the airport and on the plane..and on the coach back home. :p:p:p

nice meeting ya ;):)..haha that ballroom thing was very cool:D:D...and funnny too:D:D:D:D

same time next year:p:p:p

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Hi Nat! :)
So you are already wishing to be back in Europe?! Then I even more hope to see you next year again! :) :D
Oh, and your bottle of wine is still alive, I´ll keep it til the next Hamburg forum meeting and share it with the Hamburg chaos crew then :D
Was really cool to meet you again, but I guess you know that anyway :)