the-bored-thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Shadowtear
so freedom for you is to fuck another boy every week? ;)
but as I´ve said...the main thing is that you can live with it and that it´s ok for you... and I think you can handle that all...so live your life as you want (and I know you do ;))

No way. Most of men are pretty boring in bed. But on the other side, I dont want to have boyfriend just because is a bit better in bed than the other ones. Well I dont need to have sex to be happy. Only thing I cant live without is partying and lot of alcohol. I just love to be out of my mind :D

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Frostgrinder
I´m now in Paderborn, yesterday we were partying with alcohol and strange Rockabilly Music.
Steffi sits near me and does some schoolwork.
You know sunday.......
You???
coool :D
nothing, nothing at all!

im hungry...im trying to find some money to buy some food :p.... and getting new computer soon. nut nothing special

MrHellRaiser

W:O:A Metalhead
1 März 2004
Holon, Israel
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
No way. Most of men are pretty boring in bed. But on the other side, I dont want to have boyfriend just because is a bit better in bed than the other ones. Well I dont need to have sex to be happy. Only thing I cant live without is partying and lot of alcohol. I just love to be out of my mind :D

same here. but after I get drunk, the sex is much better. well maybe it isn't better, but it far less boring...