The Billing is boring!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Well the yare good bands now, but some are them are not convincing.
What has happened?

There must come more interesting bands before I go next year, and I don't know if my beloved girlfriend will join or not...

Metal Pede

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Denmark
Hey everybody !!!

Calm down...please !!!

There is about 200 and something days to the festival begins AND about 40 more bands to be announced...

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Rosk

And yeah, I think the reasons to go is 50% the bands and 50% the cool people and atmosphere at the festival.. it just rules!
You're fucking right, Rosk!! In fact I ordered my ticket when Stratovarius was the only confirmed band (and I just hate them)

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
You're fucking right, Rosk!! In fact I ordered my ticket when Stratovarius was the only confirmed band (and I just hate them)

:D

And Stratovarious playing will give us time to have some beers with cool people Sodomy ;) :D

That reminds me that I need to order my ticket really soon or I'll mis the X-mas special.......