the big beer trading @ wacken topic

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
23 Juli 2006
hi guys and girls,
i gonna bring:

• 1 or 2 bottles of austrian "schnaps", normally a brandy from peas, plums, berries or other things that come into the way

"some" cans of "Ottakringer" beer, from Austria/Vienna

and maybe some "Stiegl" cans from Salzburg/Austria

if anyone wants other austrian breweries just ask me, ill bring you

it would be really great if someone could bring "lapin kulta" or something like that, but generally speaking im an "open-beer-minded" person :)

cya soon

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
God_of_the_wind schrieb:
hi guys and girls,
i gonna bring:

• 1 or 2 bottles of austrian "schnaps", normally a brandy from peas, plums, berries or other things that come into the way

"some" cans of "Ottakringer" beer, from Austria/Vienna

and maybe some "Stiegl" cans from Salzburg/Austria

if anyone wants other austrian breweries just ask me, ill bring you

it would be really great if someone could bring "lapin kulta" or something like that, but generally speaking im an "open-beer-minded" person :)

cya soon

If you can bring me any fun Austrian beer I could take "Lapin Kulta" to trade with, or I'll probably have Norrlands Guld and Carlsberg Sort Guld with me as well :)
I'd be interested in both those brands if possible :)

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
God_of_the_wind schrieb:
@gnoff:
are 5 cans each enough?

@lady:
ok, and 230942304 cans stiegl :D

One can of each is enough for sure :)

So how many different ones are you bringing?
How many Lapin Kulta should I bring? ;)

Are you meeting up with us on Thursday at 16.00 or are you coming by/staying at the forum camp?

23 Juli 2006
i will bring 1 full-tray(24) of ottakringer, and "some" stiegl cans

i trade in beer-for-beer or maybe i sell some cans... dont know

AND i'll bring some nice austrian wine with me :) for a "gspritzer", the austrian national drink :)

hmmmm.... i think i should open the "austrian-bar" :D

my camping site will be on L 6/25(Camp KORPIKLAANI), i think the WOA-forum camp is on 6/27 or 6/37, in the reserved area

hmm... and what do i want in return... let's talk about in the tent then (just kidding ;)) no i dont want anything, this is a fuckin festival, so you drink my beer, i drink yours we all drink beer and just have a good time, no thinking about money or shit ;)

greets
berni

p.s. hm, i dont know maybe around 10 lapin will be enough(if 0.5), are they cans or bottels, and are they 0.5 or 0.33?