The 1,000,000 Thread!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Zarborg
I wan to be a part of it. So, what's up everyone ? In 5 hours I will say a last goodbye to the girl of my dream and I have not the courage to ask her phone number. So, if u wan to laugh of me it'll do some spam.... :p

hahahaha ahhh welll

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
I wan to be a part of it. So, what's up everyone ? In 5 hours I will say a last goodbye to the girl of my dream and I have not the courage to ask her phone number. So, if u wan to laugh of me it'll do some spam.... :p

if you are so much fond of her, you ask her about her number.
if you do, then she might be girl of your dreams, if you are not asking her, you don't think that because you don't work to get her..

Go and ask her, make her heart be yours too.. Love will conquer, right?

Zarborg

W:O:A Metalhead
My big problem if not that I never work for get her (how many hour listening to her problem and other shit that guy doesn't care about :p), is that she do nothing for pass time with me. So, I really thing that I'm she isn't interest be me. Anyway, what a classy, brillant girl will do with a stupid metalhead ? Let apply the fist commandment of my new religion : beer is the answer or drink beer to forget :p.

Stop talking about my problem and let spam...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
My big problem if not that I never work for get her (how many hour listening to her problem and other shit that guy doesn't care about :p), is that she do nothing for pass time with me. So, I really thing that I'm she isn't interest be me. Anyway, what a classy, brillant girl will do with a stupid metalhead ? Let apply the fist commandment of my new religion : beer is the answer or drink beer to forget :p.

Stop talking about my problem and let spam...

Hey talking about your problems is what some ppl do on this forum, maybe we can help you out in some way?

And if you donät ask her you'll probably regret it for a long time!