Tent question

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
What kind of tent? I need a 2 man for me n my mate and is it water proof? :p
I arrive at wacken on wednesday late evening, and if by BBQ you mean the wacken meeting then yes, if not i duno what about this bbq

The point is I dont have enough room to take one on the plane

if it wasn't waterproof, why would you need a tent anyways? :p

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
i saw somewhere, you can buy a tent tracker for £30. ]
guides you back to your tent :D

uses GPS and radar stuff :p

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England
if it wasn't waterproof, why would you need a tent anyways? :p
Well i want a waterproof thats why i asked :p
Plus for sleeping

Ah thats great info, thanks a lot! I might go for this!

How did you know! :eek:

No, this BBQ is on Tuesday. At Sipy's place, near Wacken.

But you can't make it if you arrive on Wednesday.
Schade :(
I have just looked at the flights n stuff, its actually tuesday we arrive at wacken, late in the evening though

i saw somewhere, you can buy a tent tracker for £30. ]
guides you back to your tent :D

uses GPS and radar stuff :p
Haha that would come handy, but id lose the device that guides me back :p

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
Well i want a waterproof thats why i asked :p
Plus for sleeping

Ah thats great info, thanks a lot! I might go for this!

How did you know! :eek:

I have just looked at the flights n stuff, its actually tuesday we arrive at wacken, late in the evening though

Haha that would come handy, but id lose the device that guides me back :p

you'll probably arrive in Hamburg airport, right? You could just take the train to Heide then and join us

xibbitt

9 Juli 2009
Neukirchen-Vluyn
dont know, if its actually but in 2007 there were a lot of people selling tents and stuff from their "gfardenstores" at the wacken main street on the way to edeka. My tent wasnt waterproof after 4 Jears of lying in my wardrobe.. so i buyed there a 20€ tent.. was good enough to sleep in there the last 4 nights... nothing special, but who needs special tents at wacken :)
hope i was able to help you :)

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England
you'll probably arrive in Hamburg airport, right? You could just take the train to Heide then and join us
Yeah i arrive in Hamburg, but we actually get the wacken bus at half 8 in the evening or close to it, straight to wacken

Would of liked to come to this bbq thing, maybe next year if i go to Wacken again and your hosting another bbq, hope it goes alright though :)

dont know, if its actually but in 2007 there were a lot of people selling tents and stuff from their "gfardenstores" at the wacken main street on the way to edeka. My tent wasnt waterproof after 4 Jears of lying in my wardrobe.. so i buyed there a 20€ tent.. was good enough to sleep in there the last 4 nights... nothing special, but who needs special tents at wacken :)
hope i was able to help you :)
This is handy also, but risky incase i cant find one :O
I will have to investigate, thanks mate!

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
Yeah i arrive in Hamburg, but we actually get the wacken bus at half 8 in the evening or close to it, straight to wacken

Would of liked to come to this bbq thing, maybe next year if i go to Wacken again and your hosting another bbq, hope it goes alright though :)

This is handy also, but risky incase i cant find one :O
I will have to investigate, thanks mate!

nah, don't think I will. I'm not really welcome by the forumpeople anymore plus I'm planning to move out soon