Taxi from Hamburg to Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

irishpit

16 Juli 2008
Folks how much is the cabfare from Hamburg to Wacken? Thinking of going by this route as the train/shuttle bus option has led to our group getting separated the last two years now.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Hi,
I just can link to this news on the website:
http://www.wacken.com/de/woa2008/main-news/news/ansicht/article/taxi-service-beim-woa/
Click the picture...

Bahnhof = railroad station
Hauptbhf. = main railroad station
Flughafen = airport

Preis = price
Preis ab fünf Personen = price for five or more persons

That's for the way back to Hamburg, but I guess it will be about the same price when getting from Hamburg to Wacken...

irishpit

16 Juli 2008
Jaysus thats a bit steep! Hopefully the prices going the other way are a bit more reasonable seeing as there'll be less of a supply/demand issue.

Kate McGee

13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
Jaysus thats a bit steep! Hopefully the prices going the other way are a bit more reasonable seeing as there'll be less of a supply/demand issue.

I don't really think so. These are normal taxi fares...
You'd better go by train (Schleswig-Holstein-Ticket, 28 euro or something...) at least up to Itzehoe...I don't know what was the reason your group was separated, actually it's not that difficult...

Vonhemming

23 Mai 2008
Suomi - Finland - Perkele
Hi,
I just can link to this news on the website:
http://www.wacken.com/de/woa2008/main-news/news/ansicht/article/taxi-service-beim-woa/
Click the picture...

Bahnhof = railroad station
Hauptbhf. = main railroad station
Flughafen = airport

Preis = price
Preis ab fünf Personen = price for five or more persons

That's for the way back to Hamburg, but I guess it will be about the same price when getting from Hamburg to Wacken...

We also planing on taking a taxi from hamburg to the festival area. I bit of luxury before the crawling-in-the-mud experiance

SAme link in English... i think? :)
http://www.wacken.com/en/3/main-news/news/ansicht/article/taxi-service-beim-woa/

Kate McGee

13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
We also planing on taking a taxi from hamburg to the festival area. I bit of luxury before the crawling-in-the-mud experiance

SAme link in English... i think? :)
http://www.wacken.com/en/3/main-news/news/ansicht/article/taxi-service-beim-woa/

Well, if you can afford that fare... ;) For me, that's more than what I have to pay for gasoline when I drive there with my own car...

Yup, that's the same link. But they didn't even try to translate the table with the taxi fares...

Vonhemming

23 Mai 2008
Suomi - Finland - Perkele
come with us and give us the money :D

Guess the magic password and ill give you my money (not much saved so you wont get far)

hmmm there are 3 of us that need the ride + our gear ....Someone wants easy money and speaks English just pick us up from hamburg train station and drive us to the wacken area ;)

Not sure if this kind of illegal-taxi service planing on these forums are accepted. But this gave me an idea, is there a place where people ask for rides to wacken from place X

Beth

18 Juli 2008
They have a car sharing facility but not taxi sharing :mad: I could really do with someone to share a taxi with lol.

Beth

17 Juli 2008
I'm kind of in the same boat. Since we arrive in hamburg at 9PM we were considering a taxi as well, our party consists of 5 people which sucks considering the price jump for 5 people. I didn't really want to spend 43 ish euros apiece.

Im from a smaller city, do we have to call for a taxi or just hail one from the street?

I really do not want to navigate a strange city at 9PM with 5 people in a panic to get to wacken lol.