Tattoos

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
How many people have any bodyart here? If so , how many? what are they of? How did you get the ideas for your tattoos? Do you plan on getting any more? Where was the tattoo shop that you got your tattoos?

You can see I have quite a few tattoos if you check at http://www.tattooedsean.com

I started with 2 in a Wurzburg shop back in 1990. I had 2 done in Ohio while in college and the rest were done by my friend/artist Paul stephen king in Arizona. I did get one piece done by a Japanese artist at a tattoo convention in El Paso Texas.

LEX

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Juni 2004
Mpls. MN USA
www.myspace.com
You'll see plenty of ink @ Wacken!
Wow! your going full suit huh? NICE, that's awsome! Who are the portraits of?(if you don't mind being asked).
I have more than 10 and plan to get lots more....someday.there are 3 dragons on my back that are souvineers from different places (Mexico, Austria & Spain) I have a few smaller ones and one biggie that I'm working on my self (of the universe :D ) on my leg, but it's FAR from done :rolleyes: .
Tattoo conventions are great! I try to make it to a few a year. I love tattoos (I like scarification too)

I am not really religious but I believe if you do harm towards man or animal that karma will come full circle. The four killers are just representing all evil. I have the image most often thought of when thinking of the devil resting his hands upon the words NO MERCY, then the 4 killers on top of a black bat flying out of a graveyard and snakes coming out of skulls all of which representing death.

this would be easier to explain if we were just hanging out at a particular fest in between musical acts. :cool:

I don't care whether every person has tattoos or if every metalhead has one. My life/my body is my only concern. I don't even consider them tattoos but more so my own personal bodyart.

I didn't give up eating meat because most people eat meat nor did I give up drinking just because everyone drinks or doesn't drink or to piss people off.

I can understand if someone doesn't want a tattoo and that is each person's personal choice but if one's reason to get a tattoo or not get a tattoo is because others have one or don't have one sounds like something I would have worried about when I was a kid.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I have three so far, plans for lots more, but I can't really decide on when, where and by whom.

Got a burning smurf on my right shoulder.
Flames around my right nipple (that did hurt a bit).
The letters "gnoff" (without the "") in between my shoulder blades.

Winterslaap

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Nov. 2004
nederland
tattooaddict here!!
have one tiny chinese sign on the inside of my arm..scorpio on my tigh..lizard on my schoulder.. tribal steellook tattoo wich begins in my neck and ends under my breast..and i have a sleeve..with black roses and skulls and with stars and fire..that one is not finnished yet...