Symphony X?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

JonnyInsanity

15 Dez. 2002
Website besuchen
I haven't heard anything, so i dont mean to be starting or spreading some unfounded rumor....but is there a chance that Symphony X will be @ WOA 2003? They toured w/ Blind Guardian in the States, I saw that show twice, and they're not billed on the BG Open Air Festival....and they werent @ Wacken last year, so im wondering, will they have a shot @ 2003??? THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOOOOOO GREAT!!!!

Anyway, i already ordered my tix, so whether they're there or not, Im going! *Iced Earth was enough for me to buy the ticket*

Give me your thoughts on this you guys!!

*Everyone from the US really should meet up, im from NJ, but I'll already be in Europe for the show, so we should meet up there*