Surprise Acts?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Kate McGee schrieb:
I heard something different.
what did you hear and from whom?

apart from apparently being booed off stage at BYH (from what I've read :D )...

that was the statement given by WOA organisers and the official statement from Hanoi Rocks

they had a show on Saturday and I bet because of the World Athletics Championships in Helsinki they couldn't get flights out of Hamburg to get back in time for that show and/or couldn't afford the flights (flights were quite expensive at this time)

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Brat schrieb:
what did you hear and from whom?

apart from apparently being booed off stage at BYH (from what I've read :D )...

that was the statement given by WOA organisers and the official statement from Hanoi Rocks

they had a show on Saturday and I bet because of the World Athletics Championships in Helsinki they couldn't get flights out of Hamburg to get back in time for that show and/or couldn't afford the flights (flights were quite expensive at this time)
well - perhaps that was the real reason. But as far as I can remember I read on one of the ticker displays on the wristband booth that somebody had become ill or something like that... I'm not 100 per cent sure about it, though.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
ah ok
i didn't read anything on that past 'hanoi rocks replaced with doomfoxx...'

it's too slow and i was too wet to just stand waiting for it to run lol

plus the message board at the back of the signing session was out of date with information during the festival too

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
they could play the Metal Markt, the Karaoke stage, the campground, the Wacken town pool, the Oidium metal toilet, the autograph stage, the Knobibrot concession...

In fact, didn't they do all that...? :D

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Haven't seen any surprise act. Was not in the mood due to the continuous rain. I just stayed at the camp site drinking my beers. That's why I came out too short on my cans. I had to buy a new stock on Friday.