Surgery

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by LooseCannon
As some of you know,I had my appendix taken out a little under 2 months ago.I was still having abdominal pain afterwards(it was really intense when I got back from Wacken).I had a CAT Scan(sorta like a X-Ray but better)of my belly last week & I got the results as of last night.They found something wrong with one of my abdominal muscles that'll require surgery.I'll know more tonight.My Dr. is going to talk to the surgeon that removed my appendix & see what he thinks.Wish me luck.

Sorry to hear it man, but at least they found the problem!

Hope it will be all right after the next surgery!

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Ah Chris, sorry you're having such a tough time with the recovery...

Have you ever seen an appendectamy performed? I hope it's something as simple as the muscle got twisted in the wrong direction.

Thinking of you buddy! *HUG*

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Brat
Ah Chris, sorry you're having such a tough time with the recovery...

Have you ever seen an appendectamy performed? I hope it's something as simple as the muscle got twisted in the wrong direction.

Thinking of you buddy! *HUG*

I didn't know when I had it done,BUT I found out that you can get a video of your surgery(if you ask).I wouldn't mind seeing what's inside the ole' Cannon.

I'm also on a STRICT BLAND DIET.Which means no junk food,fried food, & booze(all my favs).

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by LooseCannon
I got a call from my Dr. last Thurs.I now know what's wrong.I have a 5cm absess in my belly.I'm gonna need surgery to drain it.I'm going this Tues. to the hospital to be operated on.

Let us know as soon as your back man!