Superchargers idea of an reunion before wacken!?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Perhaps youre right..i probably wouldnt have the resources either....a good idea in the mind but too much planning...

Oh well..perhaps we can organize some sort of meeting place nearer the time to woa2003...:)

I was drunk for 4 daysd running last year and didnt eat a thing also in them 4 days..not clever really but i had fun and some parts i dont remember!

All in the name of metal! :D

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
We could arrange a meeting in Amsterdam a couple of days before WOA 2003, get drunk, stoned, having sex (those without gilrlfriend but with money) and then going all together by train to Hamburg.

I won't be able to be in any other kind of forum meeting before Wacken 2003. (except if I win the lottery any thursday)

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
Well it certainly is a good idea ray! but some things need to be taken into account

1 What country would it be in? (like what is close for everyone)
2 Sleeping places also
3 Would people actually want to come and can make it

And probably many more things but i cant think rite now(damn work!:p).

It could be organized but some people who really wanted it to happen would have to try and help too i think. thats the best way!

Or it could just be best to wait till Wacken 2003?!

Thoughts anyone?!

:):D

HERE!HERE!HERE!HERE!HERE!HERE!
In the Mid-Atlantic.

My 2 cents.

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
We could arrange a meeting in Amsterdam a couple of days before WOA 2003, get drunk, stoned, having sex (those without gilrlfriend but with money) and then going all together by train to Hamburg.

I won't be able to be in any other kind of forum meeting before Wacken 2003. (except if I win the lottery any thursday)

Sex for money is the most disgusting shit on this planet,men who would pay for sex are weak,cause they can't get woman the want on her back.I wouldn't even shake hand with guy who would pay for sex if I would know that,yuck.