Sunday questions

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sutasu

31 Juli 2018
Tried to ask at an official question form, to no avail yet.

1) Would the shuttle run on normal schedule on Sunday?
2) Would the post booth that allowed to mail your stuff back home available on Sunday?

Thanks!

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
The shuttle bus back to Itzehoe runs very regularly on Sunday until everyone is gone. On my first trip my friends and I took our sweet time leaving and decided to wait for a taxi, but the shuttle bus staff yelled at everyone to get on the bus instead. Like they didn't even make us pay for a ticket; they just wanted us to f off so they could go home. :ugly:

As a general rule, don't expect anything to be open on Sundays in Germany apart from essential services like food, transport (the drivers, not the station staff in regional areas), select pharmacies, etc. If you need to send anything home and it can't wait until Monday, do it on Saturday.

Reaktionen: Sutasu

Sutasu

31 Juli 2018
Yeah...that's what I was afraid of. Mailing tent and stuff home was super helpful, but that probably means I can't stay for Sunday...(

Sutasu

31 Juli 2018
And how is pool organized? You just hop on the bus in your swimwear and go - or are there spaces for changing and lockers for valuable things? Thanks!

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Yeah...that's what I was afraid of. Mailing tent and stuff home was super helpful, but that probably means I can't stay for Sunday...(
If I recall correctly, it was quite expensive to mail stuff back from the festival compared to the post office, but I know there are circumstances where it can't wait until Monday (been there myself). Perhaps you could mail your tent back on Saturday and share someone else's tent on Saturday night or if the weather is good, you could sleep outside. It's up to you. :)