Students corner

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
ouch
a bath or sometihng relaxing usually helps ;)

i had some weird stomach thing last night - slept it out.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
i pay £1150/1720€ a year
i get 2430/3640€ a year....

and ill live at home, i saw the students home - theyre dreadful! :p

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
i saw a "show-room" which was the most expensive price-band@ £68 a week
and i thought i might as well stayed at home and travelled + it will feel more better, staying at home

but its the 2hr train journey :p

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I've got two courses at teh University I'll read this fall, even though I'll work full time also.

Analogue Electronics - Fresh up what I should know already

Vehicle Electronics - To get more understanding of the specific electronics inside the vehicles I work with

I studied Management Assistant last year, in September I'll take my first year. I graduated with great distinction.... 3 months of holidays!!
I didn't go out all year untill I there was a party before the exam period.. and after the exams there was another one.. and another one... hehe
I did have loads of fun in the student's house, we regularly got pretty drunk, I'll never forget drinking 1.5liters of port wine (20% alc), four bottles of wine and a huge bottle of champaign with two friends. I woke up because the cleaning lady was cleaning my room.. she hadn't seen me lying in my bed and I scared the hell out of her lol