Strutting and Frettting

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Zombi
You mean you don't like hours and hours of court shows??
Well, I saw one which was really funny. It was about an ugly metalhead who has some sex with a mega gorgeous girl who was the daughter of a rich lawyer, or something like that :D

Anyway, I don't have TV, and if I had one, I wouldn't understand almost anything, so I donT' care :)

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Oh how clever thoughts of phiolosopher Zombstadamus the big. Maybe lack or agression and sex had made him upset about stupid posts of mega dry Dittosaur the Small?
Or maybe it happend after Shizzoidos married Roski the sexician and had with him lot of halapinos peppers so he spends more time with making dip sauce than writing about his obscene annals. Oh fuck apocalypse is near, soon will Dittosaurus loose his assginity with Michael Jackson which will cause mass suicide of his fans. Truly evil....

Frostgrinder

W:O:A Metalhead
6 Nov. 2002
Nexus von Sominus
Website besuchen
There is no time for holocaust in the kitchen of father Louie, who is the great inventor of the big yellow machine that could destroy the masturbating ear of zongooôißr, the maker of all history in the world of Marratua, the nasty cauliflower of Mörnkediek!

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Originally posted by Frostgrinder
There is no time for holocaust in the kitchen of father Louie, who is the great inventor of the big yellow machine that could destroy the masturbating ear of zongooôißr, the maker of all history in the world of Marratua, the nasty cauliflower of Mörnkediek!

I bet you're proud of yourself now