Stratovarius are back!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Ingrassare schrieb:
For what? These words are usually said before beating up ppl :D So if you have such intentions, probably you won't refuse to have a fight at wacken this summer, hm? :D

And this sounded like some "Übermensch" speaking of the finns (as i read in the catalog, and on the ticket, WOA does NOT support nazis), so pls stfu :D

That's me, the quota nazi. Every forum should have one.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Ingrassare schrieb:
For what? These words are usually said before beating up ppl :D So if you have such intentions, probably you won't refuse to have a fight at wacken this summer, hm? :D

And this sounded like some "Übermensch" speaking of the finns (as i read in the catalog, and on the ticket, WOA does NOT support nazis), so pls stfu :D

You're sure here to make friends, aren't you?

Ingrassare

5 Nov. 2004
Budapest
Warthog schrieb:
You're sure here to make friends, aren't you?

Nope, but probably ppl who are swearing at one of my favorite bands in the thread which was (i suppose it was) opened to salute their reunion, don't want to make any friends either.

Anyway i don't prefer making "friends" on the internet. Live only :D Probably if we would meet in wacken i wouldn't recognize you and you wouldn't recognize the "little jerk telling off everyone with his 10 replies in the whole forum" in me (you'd recognize a totally different jerk :D).

Actually what was the problem?:D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Ingrassare schrieb:
Nope, but probably ppl who are swearing at one of my favorite bands in the thread which was (i suppose it was) opened to salute their reunion, don't want to make any friends either.

You're not making sense. I may not see eye to eye with Mono's tastes in music (I actually like Strato), but why does that mean we can't be friends?

Furthermore - you said that replies AGAINST booking Stratovarius for 2005 should not be posted here. Suppressing and silencing those with opinions conflicting your own is part of the very DEFINITION of "fascism." So I really don't understand where you get off challenging anyone's "Nazi-like" tendencies.

And if you're really interested in picking fights for no good reason, you should really consider moving to this country. It's a popular sport here.

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Warthog schrieb:
You're not making sense. I may not see eye to eye with Mono's tastes in music (I actually like Strato), but why does that mean we can't be friends?

Furthermore - you said that replies AGAINST booking Stratovarius for 2005 should not be posted here. Suppressing and silencing those with opinions conflicting your own is part of the very DEFINITION of "fascism." So I really don't understand where you get off challenging anyone's "Nazi-like" tendencies.

And if you're really interested in picking fights for no good reason, you should really consider moving to this country. It's a popular sport here.

*Hugs his hog*
:D

Ingrassare

5 Nov. 2004
Budapest
Warthog schrieb:

Well...Maybe you're right but if organizers see in a strato thread that "finland should be uninvented so there will be no strato reunites", they will see that ppl who attend the festival, dislike the band. I say that every good metal band (i don't care what "style", metal is metal from nightwish to hate eternal) should be invited to wacken, and if sy does not like one of them, then he shall not attend their show. For me it's easy to speak, because i like all aspects of metal :D

I hope that this one made sense :D So i have no problem with ppl who don't like stratovarius, i just think that this is not the place to argue about their music. Actually i hate arguing about music, because it's everyone's own business :D

And about the fighting stuff: i never fought in my life except my trainings, where i have to fight :D And i don't want to fight. Just that phrase "you were asking for it" is used before beating up people, and i had to react something (i dislike the "i'm gonna show the little twerp..." mentality), and just asked him if he really wanted to fight me :D I don't understand why you took it seriously. But probably you know the use of these phrases better, as you speak english as your first language, so pls correct me if i misunderstood sg.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Ingrassare schrieb:
Well...Maybe you're right but if organizers see in a strato thread that "finland should be uninvented so there will be no strato reunites", they will see that ppl who attend the festival, dislike the band. I say that every good metal band (i don't care what "style", metal is metal from nightwish to hate eternal) should be invited to wacken, and if sy does not like one of them, then he shall not attend their show. For me it's easy to speak, because i like all aspects of metal :D

Oh man, take it easy - no organizer ever reads one of these threads, and if they would they couldn't understand the english.

Also take a look at the Q & A - Section (That is the one which is read by the organizers from time to time, about three times a year I guess :rolleyes: ) - every band which somebody wants to see at Wacken is dissed by countless other users. Noone cares, and it doesn't have any influence on the line-up at all.

If you want to see Strato, that's fine by me. If you want a forum where your musical preferences are not laughed at, better go somewhere else, cause as soon as you say that you like a band here, someone is sure to tell you that you're wrong.
;) :D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
monochrom schrieb:
Oh man, take it easy - no organizer ever reads one of these threads, and if they would they couldn't understand the english.

Also take a look at the Q & A - Section (That is the one which is read by the organizers from time to time, about three times a year I guess :rolleyes: ) - every band which somebody wants to see at Wacken is dissed by countless other users. Noone cares, and it doesn't have any influence on the line-up at all.

If you want to see Strato, that's fine by me. If you want a forum where your musical preferences are not laughed at, better go somewhere else, cause as soon as you say that you like a band here, someone is sure to tell you that you're wrong.
;) :D

You can allways listen to what you want, but extreme music will allways beat you :D

Ingrassare

5 Nov. 2004
Budapest
monochrom schrieb:

I don't know their forum-reading habits, but you might be right :D But i still don't understand, what is the use of scolding other's favorite bands (especially when it is totally worthless, as you said). Probably it's a great opportunity to argue with others :D

I prefer METAL as i said before :D That is not a thing to laugh at in a metal forum :D

Ingrassare schrieb:
I don't know their forum-reading habits, but you might be right :D But i still don't understand, what is the use of scolding other's favorite bands (especially when it is totally worthless, as you said). Probably it's a great opportunity to argue with others :D

I prefer METAL as i said before :D That is not a thing to laugh at in a metal forum :D

But it´s realy cool to be against :D